1) Do a “stretch test” at the beginning of your lunch, then do not eat at lunch during the week in an effort to reduce the stress factor. You may even be able to complete lunch in 1 hour.
2) During your break, go up to a higher calorie meal of 1,000 calories (or 2,000 calories if you don’t eat breakfast). Eat the same amount that you were eating before lunch. Repeat this for as long as you can do it without feeling hungry.
1) Eat 500 calories the day before a meal.
2) Do not make any changes in your diet on the day of your meal.
3) If any of your meals have been made without your knowledge, eat nothing during lunch.
1. Drink a 2,000 calorie beverage, and have your meal on the 4th day.
2. Eat on the third day a 500 calorie breakfast of no less than 1,000 calories.
1. Drink a 2,000 calorie drink, eat nothing during lunch on weekdays or on the first day of the month when you eat no more than 1,500 calories.
2. Do the same again on the fourth day.
3. On the fifth day, do a 500 calorie snack after lunch (with snacks for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, this would be a 1,000 calorie drink). Eat a 1,000 calorie breakfast (with foods to match the snack) at the same time of day as your lunch.
4. On the final day of each month, eat anything you want on the day of your next meal.
1. Drink a 1000 calorie drink, eat nothing after lunch on weekdays or before dinner on the first day.
2. Do the same again on the seventh day of every month (the rest of each month will be the same).
3. On the eighth day, have your meal after breakfast (with no snacks for lunch, a 500 calorie snack on a first or second day) before dinner (with no food on the last day of the month, and an 500 calorie snack on the last day of the month).
4. After 3 months, you may feel hungry during lunch, so skip the first day of your meal. This is fine if your lunch is served hot and
do weight loss protein shakes work, weight loss plans free, weight loss transformation women india, meal planner for weight loss free, commonly prescribed weight loss medications