1. Fretless, which can be written to the tune of one of the greatest pop songs ever written, by one of the greatest ballad artists ever in the world.
2. The Hallelujah Chorus, which can be sung in one of two ways: either by a female who uses a guitar or by a male who sings with a bagpipe.
3. Fiddler on the Roof, a song that has the power to make a man cry or a woman scream…or any combination.
4. “Whip Me, Please” which is a classic country song that starts as the singer sings in the song, “When I look at you, I know you’s not a man and I don’t know what I am…I’d feel really dirty, if I didn’t love you.” “Whip Me, Please” has the power to cause a man to scream, or a woman to cry…or any combination.
5. “A Whole Lotta Love” which is the most famous love song of all time. It started as a song by an African-American singer on the radio in a black community in the 1930’s. The original lyrics were written by the late Bill Cosby, and the original release date was in 1946 on an Australian record by the well known Australian singer Jimmy Reid.
6. “Dancing in the Street” is a song written by Elvis Presley. It is sung with a song titled “When I see you I think…a whole lotta love.” The story of “When I see you, I think you’s my soulmate” is the basis for the popular song Elvis did.
7. “Loving You” is a song called by the great American pianist Lester Young.
8. “Good Vibrations” written by William Bell, who was the lead singer for the popular rock group The Three-Niners. When you hear this song, listen to the harmonized lyrics…the way they move and how they sound are just perfect.
9. A great piece of American American culture is the American Revolution. The song that starts it all, that has the power to bring about the revolution, is called “An American Tragedy,” written by John Adams. To me, it sounds like a woman singing that to a man. And I’ve always thought that sounded strange! But when I heard the words, it sounded just like a song written to help a woman to understand
social dance and dance mixers ppt download, what is the definition of social dance, most popular social dances today, center for social dance jolly road okemos mi apartments for rent, social dance lessons houston tx population 2020