BEST OF ALL, WE GET IN THEIR HOME AND SHOW THEM HOW TO MAKE A GOOD THING!
It’s important to the artists to show their clients what they can make. When you do that you become a part of history with your work being remembered forever.
All proceeds from online sales by Amazon.Co.UK are donated to artists who work for Amazon.co.uk
How do I set up an email alert for any incoming calls?
To set up an email alert you need to create an email address, add to an existing email address where your primary email is, and a new email address that you can add to your current one. Then you need to add a new phone number to your email address and you can choose how many emails to receive (up to 5) for every incoming call. To setup email alerts you will need to choose which country where you are located and then the time for each alert time. For example to start, in the United States, you can choose to start your email alert by day or hour. You can add more than one email address to the alert so you can create a new email at any time. To ensure that your emails are delivered on the date you set, follow these procedures:
1. Click on any item in your Mailbox Menu.
2. Click (Mail) -> Configure -> Email Alert -> Email Alert Settings.
3. Click the checkbox for Enable Email Alert.
4. Click Apply.
5. Click OK when Done.
6. Click on Mailbox Menu from now on.
3. Enable an email to receive each incoming call. Make sure that you choose your choice when you configure your Email Alert.
4. You can choose a different time for your email notifications by clicking the “Advanced” menu item. For example, you can choose for some time intervals between 5am and 7pm.
After nearly a decade off the field, the Baltimore Ravens are once again a competitive team.
The Ravens made it through Week 3 of the regular season without injuries to safety Ed Reed, running back Bernard Pierce and defensive tackle Bryant McKinnie. After a bye week, the Ravens played the Buffalo Bills, who are one of the worst teams in the NFL and have the 6th-ranked passing offense in the NFL. The Ravens did not score until the 3rd quarter and then did not score after that. In the second quarter, Baltimore allowed eight points. The Ravens