If you didn’t, your brain would be so fried that it would have to be put to sleep.
5) The way you carry yourself in the courtroom determines whether people believe you or not.
People who have worked hard to build their public persona know what they look like. You know what you talk about. You know to what degree you like to show off and what you don’t, or if you’ve lost your temper, or if you feel vulnerable.
6) You know what’s funny or not funny when people start to ask.
You know when it’s a good time to tell a joke, when to stick with it (unless it’s a big deal) and if your jokes are getting a few laughs.
7) The way you dress makes people pay attention and look like they’re interested in what you’re doing.
Whether it’s going out to eat, driving, getting something done or anything else, wearing an outfit that seems interesting or different.
8) You look your best in photos with people who are interested in talking about what you do, or what makes you tick.
How do you know if someone is looking at you? Do they make eye contact and/or have their mouth open right at you? If so, you have something to add to their conversation.
9) People have less problems when you’re talking about yourself or people in some way.
It’s important to have a sense of humor about yourself or others that can be found in a variety of settings, such as your home or work. People will be more receptive to your story if you’re able to talk about yourself or get away with describing your job.
10) You’re ready to talk about anything at the drop of a hat, regardless of how awkward it may feel.
You may want to do this if someone isn’t looking to discuss your career and what you do. You can be relaxed and take a moment to talk about your day with everyone in the room.
11) You’re ready, in a way, to be the most interesting and entertaining person in the room when you appear on your own.
In this section, you can talk about your job, career, family, friends, etc. If the topic starts to go off track, the most interesting thing will usually happen in your head, not the room at hand.
12) You don’t talk about yourself too much.
If you are going
talking with mouth closed is called, how to move your mouth when you speak, ventriloquist famous, how do ventriloquists throw their voice, ventriloquism made easy pdf